Wednesday, February 6, 2013

One Flower Wednesday at Gulf Shores

Encouraging Words of the Day:


We're loving it at the Gulf Shores but I'm thinking about my blog friends and popped in for "One Flower Wednesday." I made these flower's in the airport waiting to get to Gulf Shores. I do some hand-stitching while we drive into town and here are the flowers I've made. One is a make-do just because I thought it was time to make one. Can you find it? Remember the make-do is a petal that's a lot like the others but is still a little different. Sounds like Sesame Street..."One of these things is not like the other...."

Remember you can visit "One Flower Wednesday" to see flowers others have made.

That is all.

 

10 comments:

Mary said...

Gulf Shores just happens to be one of my favorite places on the planet. Enjoy your trip.

Julie Fukuda said...

Have a great time. The virtual world will still be here when you have finished enjoying the real one!

Needled Mom said...

Is it the blue one??? Hard to tell.

The Gulf Shores are so pretty. Have a great visit.

Carla said...

I love how portable hexies are. I've even done them in the drive-thru

Astrid said...

More beautiful hexies. OOOH! I'm longing back to the Gulf Shores! Wonderful memories from my trip to the US years ago. Enjoy your stay!

Karen said...

It took me a minute, but that would be the top blue flower.

Janet said...

I can see your make do petal but if you hadn't mentioned it I might not have noticed.

Helen Marasco said...

Love your make do the flowers look great. !!!!!!!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Oh Yes! The make-do's are my favorite! I love your little flowers. I'm glad you are enjoying Gulf Shores....what is the weather like there this time of year? Ok it's time to come home now.

Celtic Thistle said...

Sounds like you are having a fabulous trip Irene. All of your hexie flowers are gorgeous, make-do or otherwise!