Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter and My Jane E8, G9, L3, L6

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. ~ John 3:16


I'm sorry to say that I've been forced to put the hated "word verification" on my blog as I've been receiving a great number of spam comments. I'll put it on for a while and see if this stops them. Maybe I'll be able to remove it soon. Thank you for "bearing with me."


Meanwhile, I was able to work on "My Jane" who seems neglected from time to time. I've finished 4 this week. That's the most I've ever done in a week. The count is now 145 completed blocks.

G-9 (fast and easy paper-piecing)

E-8 (slow and tedious paper-piecing due to the small pieces)

L-6 (only hard part was lining up the lines - still somewhat crooked)
L-3 (looks hard but easy and fast paper-piecing)
Tomorrow we leave the beautiful Texas Hill Country to return to hot and dry El Paso in far West Texas so I'll be sewing on hexies for 6 hours. We've enjoyed our trip although spring was only visible for a couple of days. We'll be back in a month or so and the wildflowers should be in full bloom by then.

That is all.

 

4 comments:

Mary said...

Great work on all those Jane blocks. They turned out very pretty!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

DJs looking gooood!

Needled Mom said...

Sorry about the spam!! Ugh!

I love the G-9 best, but they are all fabulous!

Celtic Thistle said...

L-3 is lovely Irene. Hope you have a good trip.