Monday, May 13, 2013

Design Wall Monday Flower Ball

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles. ~ Psalm 119:50, NLT


It's Monday again and my design wall is coming long beautifully. We've been away from home for two weeks and my mailbox was full of beautiful hexie flowers for my "Flower Ball." These hexie flowers were made for me by my fellow members of "Get Your Hex On Bee #3. Here's what it looks like now. I just need one more flower to arrive.

Go here to view what others have on their design walls.

 

Now I need to sew these beautiful flowers together and I can hardly wait to get started. First I need to finish going through the boring part of the mail (bills, flyers, junk mail etc.) so for now...

that is all.

 

8 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Love your flower ball! Did you make the pattern yourself?

sunny said...

That hexie ball intriques me. How are you doing it???

NurseBrandy said...

That is looking great! Where do you find your patterns? I've only seen one other like this and it was a group of 3 or 4 ladies making a huge quilt. I'd love to do something like this someday.

:)

Sarah Craig said...

Irene, is it really going to be a ball? How big? and how big are your hexies? Very cool!!

Karen said...

Amazing!

Janet said...

That is amazing! Where did you get the pattern?

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your flower ball is looking AWESOME!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Wow look at that! it is going to be so so pretty!