Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One Flower Wednesday and My Jane E-12

Encouraging Words of the Day:

The Lord will work out his plans for my life; for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me. ~ Psalm 138:8, NLT

My husband and I walk a little for exercise and I can't believe what I found on a recent walk.

Yep, that's a hexie tile on the sidewalk and just in time for me to show it to you on "One-Flower Wenesday" along with ONE little 1/2-inch hexie flower.

Check out Karen's Linky at "One-Flower Wednesday" to see flowers others have made.

I've been spending time trying to sew my Hexie Flower Ball together so haven't finished much lately. Oh, but I did make a block for "My Jane." Here is E-12, easily paper-pieced.

E-12

That is all.

 

13 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

oh....hahahahaha......at first I thought you had found that beautiful flower on your walk! I love your Jane block and the pretty little hexie looks good even though it is a little blurry.....

Needled Mom said...

The hexie is so tiny!! You do such a nice job on them.

Love the DJ block too.

Calgary MQG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Sweet little flower and an excellent DJ.

Helen Marasco said...

Love your hexie beautiful as usual. The DJ block is gorgeous.

Maria said...

Cute wee flower and I love your DJ block.

Mrs.Pickles said...

lovely work!

Mary said...

I love your DJ block. If we keep chipping away at the blocks, we may both finish it some day!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Such a sweet little hexie flower!
And another beautiful Dear Jane block!

Trillian said...

Again such a tiny flower.

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, that one hexie tile can't can't compare with the darling flower. (And Jane will be happy to get that block too).

Paula said...

Such a pretty hexie, and beautiful block for your Jane. Happy stitching.

Celtic Thistle said...

Another lovely hexie flower!