Saturday, August 4, 2012

Two Sisters Traveling Stash” Winner

Encouraging words of the day:

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6, NLT


“Two Sisters Traveling Stash” Winner

We had 18 comments but 3 friends did not want to be included in the drawing for the stash box.  We ran the Random Number Generator with 18 comments thinking to run it again if one of the 3 commenters that did not want the box came up.  But all that planning was unnecessary since the Random Number Generator picked commenter #16 first off.  So, the first winner for the “Two Sisters Traveling Stash” is
#16

Josie McRazie

Congratulations, Josie.  You’ll be receiving an email shortly asking for you physical address so we can get this box off to you on Monday.

Thanks to all who participated.  You’re all winners as far as we’re concerned although only one gets the stash box.

That is all.

5 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Congratulations Josie! The box is going to you on Monday!

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations, Josie. I know she will enjoy it.

Julie Fukuda said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of stuff to sort through. I hope Josie has lots of time and will find inspiration in that box.

Julie Fukuda said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of stuff to sort through. I hope Josie has lots of time and will find inspiration in that box.

Josie McRazie said...

I guess everyone else who wanted it will have to stalk me on my blog! I can't wait to grab it and swap! YAY!