Wednesday, September 5, 2012

One Flower Wednesday and Blog Hop Winner


Encouraging Words of the Day:
You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done. ~ Psalm 92:4, NLT

Since Monday was a holiday, it seemed like Sunday and today seems like Tuesday when it is actually One Flower Wednesday,” that day of the week when Karen from Journey of a Quilter” provides a linky for us to share our flowers with you.  Here are three of my little flowers.  I made another “make-do” flower.  See if you can figure out which one it is.



I also have a winner for my giveaway on the Quilting Gallery’s Blog Hop.  The charm pack, thread, and hexie shapes go to

Tanya said...                                      41
I'm a new follower. Thanks for the chance to win.

Congratulations, Tanya.  An email is on it’s way to you asking for your address.  Thanks to all who entered and all my followers.

That is all.

9 comments:

toekneechestnut said...

Congratulations too!! Tanya! Thanks for a lot of fun and feel as if I can see your smiles, Irene..you have a lovely open heart, God bless and keep you as you continue to make lovely things.

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to Tanya. Your flowers look wonderful. This week is confusing starting a day late.

Kelli said...

Congrats to the winner! Such cute hexies! :)

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Tanya...now there is a story - Her husband got HER into quilting. Not the other way around. I love it.

All the flowers look good to me.

Karen said...

I see the make-do flower and I love it!

Josie McRazie said...

Congrats and I saw u won over at another sight! Gay you too.

Gill said...

Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Tanya!

Anthea said...

Great flowers Irene! I'm not quite sure what a 'make do' flower is, but maybe it's the red one?

Melody said...

Lovely flowers this week.