Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beautiful Mountains of New Mexico

Encouraging words:
Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.
~ Psalm 9:10, NLT

We're visiting my parents in the mountains of New Mexico. It's beautiful this time of year and colder than in the desert of West Texas. I'll be blogging from my new iPad so there are lots of things I need to learn on this. Things like how to add a photo to my blog while using the iPad. Hmmmmm. Or how to add a hyperlink. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, here are a couple of blogs with interesting things going on and with their link after their name. Hmmmm. Their icons are on my left sidebar.

"Sew in Peace" ( http://sewinpeace.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-spy-swap-sign-up.html ) is hosting an "I Spy" swap.
Come join the group and add to your "I Spy" charm squares.

And how about the "Christmas Candle Mat Exchange" at "Gone Stitchin"
( http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com/2011/10/lets-exchange.html )

And of course, don't forget about my "Blogiversary Giveway." see yesterday's post for more. I'm going to try to post my giveaway photo but I'm not sure I can do that with the iPad and if it is possible, I don't know if I can figure it out. Hmmmm.
That is all.

2 comments:

Jennifer Gail said...

Enjoy your visit:)

Stray Stitches said...

Which mountains in New Mexico? My daughter said the Sandia's (east of Albuquerque) received snow overnight. Enjoy your visit!!