Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A good day!


Encouraging words of the day:
Father God, thank You for loving me. Thank You for renewing the fire in me. I trust that You are ordering my steps and making a way where there seems to be no way. Keep me close to You always and reveal the good plan You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Things are better today.  I found my back-up camera right where it is supposed to be but covered with folded blue jeans.  Now only two things are lost.  Then I worked in my sewing room and got that semi-organized, enough that I finished the jams (lounging shorts) I was sewing on for my grandsons for Christmas - yes, there are 4 of them, each in their favorite print.
Penguins-Monsters-Puzzles-Hunting Camo

Then I did a quilt sandwich on a quilt I had started and want to finish for my Mother for Christmas.  Now to start quilting.

Tomorrow is One Flower Wednesday so I’ll be working on my hexie flowers while I watch “Dancing With the Stars.”  A good day!

Don't forget about my "Blogiversary Giveaway."  Ends October 15th.

That is all.

2 comments:

sunny said...

You have had a very productive day! Glad to hear you found your camera.

Kelli said...

Sounds like you got alot done! I'm a DWTS fan too. ;)