Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 5 and Beautiful Hexies from Croatia.


Encouraging words of the day:

Father in heaven, thank You for the dreams and desires You’ve placed within me. I submit those dreams to You and ask that You direct my steps. Search my heart and make my thoughts agreeable to Your Word and to Your plan for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

More good stuff arrived in the mail today.  I received these beautiful hexie flowers from Simona in Croatia. These were sent for the
"Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap" I'm in. Thanks Simona.  They are lovely..

Not much else going on.  When one is blogging everyday, it takes time from one’s sewing, haha.  I am presently finishing up a little table mat for a giveaway I’m working on for my Blogiversary which is this month so I’d better hurry up.

My Day 5 of blogging for the  "Blogtoberfest"

Oh, one more thing:  If you get a chance, visit "my sister's blog."  It’s actually called "My sister made me do it..." so I have a certain amount of guilt here so…  

That is all.

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a nice gift for you and from so far away. Those are extra special :)

I find that I have to limit my blogging time so that I can actually sew! LOL I hear ya on this one!!

sister outlaws said...

Love the hexagon flowers! My mum always used the scraps for hexagon flowers. I'd love to quilt but I'm scared it's too hard! I especially love the large star quilts because I like Western looking things!

Jessica said...

Those are so pretty! And I love your new blog layout :)