Thursday, October 13, 2011

FRIENDS Loot


Encouraging words of the day:
Praise the Lord, everything he has created, everything in all his kingdom.
~ Psalm 103:22, NLT

Father God, I pray today that You would open the eyes of my heart and reveal Yourself to me. Show me Your ways. Show me Your love. Help me to see myself the way You see me so that I can be all that You have created me to be in Jesus’ name. Amen

I recently joined the FRIENDS group in which you and your partner swapped 7 gifts  starting with the letters of the word FRIENDS.  My partner is Marg from Australia and I just received the gifts she sent.  Yay!  Wonderful!  Exciting!
Here’s the list of all the wonderful things included along with a package of yummy chocolates.
The card she made is so cute too, has my name on it even.
F is for fabric (4 adorable Christmas fat quarters, one with koalas)
R is for ribbons (nice Christmas ribbons)
I is for Irene ( an decorated wooden letter I)
E is for embroidery on a beautiful mug rug
N is for notions ( a cute piggy measuring tape, so adorable and handy)
D is for decorations (pretty butterflies)
S is for stocking (Christmas home-sewn)
Thanks, Marg for everything.  I’m still excited.

Don't forget about my "Blogiversary Giveaway."  Ends in a couple of days, October 15th.


That is all.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun swap! I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and creative...I want to see the presents unwrapped! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great swap idea. That's gorgeous. You received some lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a terrific swap idea - it's like a friendship poem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great swap. Sounds like your received a bundle of great items.

    ReplyDelete