Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting Organized ?


Encouraging words of the day -
But then I recall all you have done, O LORD; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago. They are constantly in my thoughts. I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.  - Psalm 77:11-12, NLT
 
When you meet new trials, review how good God has been to you, and this will strengthen your faith.

I continue to celebrate my birthday.  The mail brought a thoughtful package from Leona of "Leona's Quilting Adventure."  Just look at this loot: a pretty pink fat quarter, yellow thread, cute little clipboard for my notes and a lovely birthday card.

Thanks so much, Leona, for this lovely surprise.

Another package I received was from Pam Lincoln at "Mama Spark's World."  I won a “Ready-Set-Snow” charm pack from her giveaway.  Thanks, Pam.  I’ll be using these charms in my Christmas wall hanging.

Monday morning is “catch-up” day for me.  Now that the weekend is over, I need to get my giveaway packages in the mail, start my  "Free-Motion Quilting Challenge" for March started.  Well, since I decided to do the free-motion quilting on the back of my wall hanging, I actually need to make my April wall hanging first.  I guess first of all, I need to get organized and decide what I need to do first so “I’m off to get organized.”

That is all.

7 comments:

Mama Spark said...

Congrats again on your win!

rubyslipperz said...

I've been doing a bit of organizing every day. My sewing loft has been a HUGE overhaul and is still in the works. I found a blog in January about organizing and it talked about doing just "one" area...even one drawer, each day. I've been doing something about 4 times a week.

So happy for you...that you won!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Needled Mom said...

Hope the organizing goes well. Today was cleaning for me.

Julie Fukuda said...

I see your little house is ready for St. Paddy's day. That's more organized than I will ever be.

Josie McRazie said...

Have been under the weather and have not yet done my FMQ challenge yet, maybe I will pop on over and do that today! So I feel somewhat productive today! Can't wait to see yours!!

Kelli said...

Sounds like you're staying very busy! Great birthday gifts, such sweet friends you have. xo

Sharmayne said...

Irene, Just wanted to say thankyou - Mon was a very stressful day at work and then yesterday morning before work I looked over my blog updates and found you at the top with the reminder of Gods love right there in front of me - so Thankyou, it was nicely timed (as God so often does things like that)& it was a great start to the day and made a difference to heading off to work. Now today is a "stay at home day" smile:). May God give you an awesome day today! Love & Hugs, Sharm