Monday, October 15, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 15 and Hexathon

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. ~ James 1:19, NLT




What?  California is beautiful but lookwhat gas is selling for.  And this is one of the cheaper gas stations.  I've seen some as high as $4.69 per gallon.  This sign caught my attention because of the "Thank heaven" part.  I don't think so.



It's Day 15 of Blogtoberfest! 



I sewed up another hexie for the Hexathon.  Here's #10.  I like how this one looks like a box and a hexagon.



That is all.





6 comments:

sister outlaws said...

I think this is my favourite hexie so far!!! And thank heaven! We are half way through Blogtoberfest!!!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Wow....that gas price is insane! I'm crying here because I filled up last week and it cost nearly $65! Something wrong with that picture, for sure. Neat hexathon...and onward with Blogtoberfest!

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh my goodness - what a cute little block!!! It's simply adorable :*)

My brother lives in Playa del Rey and my sister-in-law posted last week that she had to pay $5.99 for a gallon of gas!!!! Absolutely ridiculous.....

Larissa said...

Wow - I love your hexagon block. Looks like a lot of work!

Anette J said...

Oh no - your gas is cheap - here in Denmark we pay about 8.30 per Gallon :-(

Mara said...

Yes that is cheap in Greece we pay $10 a gallon for gas and milk is more than $5 a gallon.