Wednesday, October 3, 2012

One-Flower Wednesday and Day 3 of Blogtoberfest




Day 3 of Blogtoberfest!

It's  One Flower Wednesday,that day of the week when Karen

provides a linky for us to show off our flowers.  Thanks, Karen. 

Here’s the lone little flower I made this week. It looks like a 

“make-do” but is actually all cut out of the same fabric.  I took a 

photo of my flower and the fabric I cut the petals from so you 

could  see that the light blue petal is in the original fabric. 



Posting every day makes for shorter posts, it seems, so…

that is all.

11 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

all right! You are moving right along with day three! Yay! What a cute little flower....yes if you had not told us I would have thought the light blue petal was a "make do".....I still haven't posted my OFW...better get to it!

Needled Mom said...

Now that I know what a "make do" is.....yes, I can see where one might think that. BUT....it is cute anyway.

sister outlaws said...

Very sweet fabric!

sunny said...

How cute is that??

Karen said...

That is a very interesting fabric and makes a wonderful flower!

Quilter Raised in the South said...

love your "re-design" in this hexie, you took the many separate elements of the pattern and put them together just beautifully. Great use of contrasts.

Gina said...

I always enjoy seeing your hexie flowers & your sisters hexie flowers too!

Grit said...

It looks so lovely.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Doniene said...

Super cute!! As always!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous flower this week.
Love your Halloween House...

Rose said...

I love this shade of blue and like what you did with each petal.