Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 4 and My Jane TLC



Encouraging word of the day:



I've been working on "My Jane" blocks.  I worked on “Sadie Rose” 

and enjoyed it because it is mainly comprised of 1-inch hexagons 

and you know how good I am at making hexie petals :)  Well, I 

enjoy those hexies.  The background was paper-pieced and then I 

appliquéd the hexie petals in place.  Here it is, TLC (Top Left 

Corner).  


And now I’m on my way to California.  Catch you there tomorrow.

That is all.

3 comments:

sister outlaws said...

I'm crocheting hexies today Irene! Love this hexie-diamond pattern. ISn't "Sadie Rose" a lovely name?

sunny said...

Ah yes - who doesn't love a hexie block. Pretty colors.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Yay you are 4For4. Glad you made it to California and what a pretty Jane block. Miss you.