Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hexathon 8 and 12 on Day 9 of Blogtoberfest

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Praise the Lord, everything he has created, everything in all his kingdom. Let all that I am praise the Lord. ~ Psalm 103:22, NLT

Day 9 of Blogtoberfest




 

It's getting a little more difficult to have a daily blop post since I'm away from home and my sewing machine. I know, I'm whining again. My hand-sewing has to get faster in order to produce something each day. Also, being away from home, I'm not getting any mail so no packages to tell you about. I should have a needlecase from a swap and some hexie flowers from another swap waiting for me when I return. I went to a Hancock Fabric Store but didn't really find anything to get excited about. There's a terrific LQS nearby that I'll be going to before I leave Fresno so maybe I'll have better luck there. So, finally, what I have to show you today is more hexathons completed. Here are #8 and #14.

#8

#14

 

That is all.

 

7 comments:

Mommarock said...

I love to see the patterns for English Paper Piecing! It is so hard for me to come up with ideas on my own, so I thank you for sharing these with us.

sunny said...

Love your hexathons. How about telling us about California? We (I) love to read about things other thatn stitching sometimes!

sister outlaws said...

I'm just loving the hexathon! I'm know what you mean about the pressure to make something each day for blogtoberfest. When do you go home to El Paso?

Celtic Thistle said...

Love Hexagon 14. Shame the Hancock's store wasn't up to much.

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Your hexagons are stunning!!!
I love the Blogtoberfest thing but I find some days I'm grasping at straws! I agree with the above posters - tell us about your trip! I'm up in Canada where its already cold so a story or two about bright sunshine is always nice! ;)

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

The least I can do is keep up with reading your posts each day! It looks like I missed a couple so I'm going back to check them out. Wow and I'm glad I did because these hexagons have to be two of your best. I forgot how big they are?

Carla said...

Love that blue and brown hexagon ; )