Saturday, October 27, 2012

Needlecase on Day 27 of Blogtoberfest

Encouraging Words of the Day:


And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:19, NLT

I recently participated in a needlecase swap. Here's a photo of the needlecase I sent my partner.

Mine looks pretty ordinary compared to the beautiful needlecase I received. It is so unsual, at least I haven't seen one like it before. This first photo shows how it looks like a little purse when it's closed.

Then it opens out like this and shows the needles etc. I'll have to try to duplicate this. Hmmmmmm...I'll have to try to figure it out.




Well, we're off to our OFOF Meeting in Arizona so wishing you a wonderful day.

That is all.

 

7 comments:

  1. The needle case is so pretty. Yours and the one you received! Be careful on your trip to OFOF meeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of lovely needlecases! Should I ask what OFOF is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cases are lovely! I'll be the second one to ask what a OFOF is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It opens up like a flower! I love the one you made Irene! That little hexie flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are just wonderful. I would love to have either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Las dos son preciosas. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both the needlecases. I have been wanting to make a flower one for ages. I found a couple of patterns here: http://tipnut.com/26-free-tutorials-for-needle-books-cases/
    Hope that there is something there that you like.
    Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work and the swap you received.

    ReplyDelete