Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7 of Blogtoberfest

Encouraging Words of the Day:
 
Day 7 of Blogtoberfest
 

Gosh, today has almost gotten away from me. We've been busy enjoying ourselves but things have finally quieted down so I can get my blog post written. Well, quieted down somewhat. Things never quiet down much when you're around a grandson.
First of all, I want to show you the are flowers received from Deb, my July partner in the "Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap." Thanks, Deb. They are so pretty and a beautiful choice of colors. Thanks also for the sweet little note pad.


A reminder about my follower giveaway. Just click on this link:
"Blogtoberfest Charms Giveaway"

That is all.

 

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like you are keeping busy. Love your cute little hexies.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Well at least you posted. LOL.....I'm being silly now because I don't think anyone will go back and read this but good thing you had the swap from Deb to post....you are the sneaky one.....saving that for one of your Blogtoberfest posts....LOL