Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Husband's Birthday on Day 30 of Blogtoberfest

Encouraging Words of the Day:




Today is my husband's birthday and we're enjoying the celebration with our "Old Fart Friends." Here's a photo of us at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.

 

Today we're off to San Xavier Mission and Tubac. I'm not sure what all that entails but will know by the end of the day.

Oh, here's a hexie I finished for the hexathon on the drive to Tucson. Here's Hexathon #5.

 

I also sewed several hexie flowers on the drive out but I'll wait until One-Flower Wednesday to show you those.

Reminder about my follower giveaway which ends on the 31st. Click here to enter:

"Blogtoberfest Charms Giveaway"

 

That is all.

 

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Great hexie!!!

What a wonderful way to celebrate DH's birthday. It looks like spectacular scenery.

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

That is such a cute little hexie!

Happy birthday to your DH!!! I hope he has a fabulous birthday.

Only one more post left of Blogtoberfest!!!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I love that hexathon....so pretty! And please tell DH Happy Birthday for me (grin)............one more day left! Yay you are nearly done!

sister outlaws said...

Happy Birthday Mr Hilachas! We're almost through blogtoberfest! Yay!