Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2 of Blogtoberfest





Day 2 of Blogtoberfest and I'm wondering what I'll post about today.  Talk about someone with NO plan.  I may have to dye my hair pink like my friend at "Sister Outlaws" did.  She's welcoming Spring and is also participating in Blogtoberfest.

Now we're back in El Paso for a few days, a very few days.  I've been busy cutting out little 2 1/2 inch charms for the Postage Stamp Swap which will begin on October 5th. I'm trading sets of 100.  Easy enough until I cut out the charms and then keep forgetting which piles have "how many" of which charms.  Off to count again. It's a really fun way to get the charms you need, especially if you're trying to make a Postage Stamp Quilt in which each block is different, no repeats.  Here are some of mine.

We're getting ready to go visit our daughter in California soon.  That's why I said above that we're in El Paso for just a few days so I'm off to pack. 

That is all.

7 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Hurrah! Two down, 29 to go! I just finished the baby quilt and now need to get another take-along project together. maybe postage stamps ... I have tons cut but mine are all an inch finished. Have a great trip.

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Oh WOW - I love postage stamp quilts. I can't wait to see yours. Congrats on day 2 of Blogtoberfest!

Needled Mom said...

I do love a postage stamp quilt. Good luck with it.

sister outlaws said...

I'm intrigues with the postage stamp quilt. You have so many projects! Oh and pink hair is easy - just water and food colouring....which is fine until it rains!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

All right! Moving right along with day 2! Thanks for helping me ( ummmm , or was I helping YOU?) pin my quilt together....

Doniene said...

Love postage stamps!!! Have a great time in California!!

Blessings

Bron said...

Have a nice time visiting...sometimes fun things come from not having a plan. x