Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 20 of Blogtoberfest in El Paso

Encouraging Words of the Day:

 

It's Day 20 of Blogtoberfest and we're back in El Paso.


 




We've been busy all day catching up with what needs to be done after being gone for two weeks. My day started at 7:30 am when one of my favorite visitors stopped by. My sister works the graveyard shift so she came by on her way home. We had coffee and caught up on all that's been going on while we've been apart. We love our "together time" so this was a great way to start the day.




Then I've been in my sewing room cutting postage stamp squares for an up-coming swap. I was anxious to cut into some of the fabrics I bought in California.

 

I haven't had a chance to do much else, so for today...

that is all.

 

 

6 comments:

sister outlaws said...

Lots of lovely colours in that pile of fabric! Glad you are home safe.

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Welcome home! I cannot wait to see all the lovely fabric you get in your postage stamp swap - and looking forward to seeing what you create with the fabric you get even more!!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Woohoo! Day 20 and you haven't missed one post on the Blogtoberfest! Thanks for all my goodies. That's the only part of you being gone that I like. You always bring me "coming home" gifts! And I always love our visits too. :)

Mary said...

Glad you're home. What a perfect way to start the day!

sunny said...

Look at all that pretty fabric! Glad you had some quality time with Sis.

Albert said...

Thanks a lot. What am I, chopped liver. You should tell them about your awesome brother.