Friday, October 19, 2012

Winging Our Way to El Paso on Day 19 of Blogtoberfest

Encouraging Words of the Day:




 

Today we spend the day in airports and winging our way back to El Paso. We weren't too sad leaving our daughter since we will be seeing her and family in a month for Thanksgiving. They will be coming to our ranch in the Texas Hill Country to celebrate the holiday with us.

So here I am writing my 19th post of the month high up in US airspace. It's interesting thinking about all these people accompanying us to Denver for so many different reasons. We all have our itinerary, don't we? Ours, as we reach Denver, will be to spend our 3-hour layover having lunch, probably an alcoholic drink, and posting this on my blog. I have my little hexie-making kit along so I'll be able to do some hand-sewing too. So, dear friends, wishing you a wonderful day.

Day 19 of Blogtoberfest

 

That is all.

 

7 comments:

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

I wish you safe and happy travels!

DeAnna S. said...

Safe journey!. My sister lives in San Angelo and loves it there. Hexies are the best when traveling.

Carla said...

Have a great time!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Well I am so happy that you are home again and also happy that you have not missed a day posting for the Blogtoberfest! Looking forward to seeing you in the morning when I get off work!

Celtic Thistle said...

Have a safe trip.

Helen said...

Blogging In The Sky! I found you through Janice Elaines Sews Linky. Nice to find new bloggers. I look forward to receiving future posts.

Teresa in Music City said...

Sending angels to go along with you! How nice to have the hexies to help the time pass :*)